Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom’s birthday. I just wanted to send out a huge shout of praise to my lord for adding a year to her life…
Can’t really imagine what life would have been without her… she is one person I can count on 24/7… As a child, when I would go through some complex phase or a challenge, I would ask her to pray for me. It was like, I was so certain that God would answer & my dilemma would disappear if she’d prayed. To be honest, I still hold on to that notion till day…
Being a mom today, I can now very well relate to how she felt for us all through her life… the sacrifices that went unnoticed or overlooked… even during times, when I told her she was wrong, when in fact she was right…
You are a blessing in my life Mom… we couldn’t have got better parents than you & Dad…

I love you, Mom. Next to my husband, you are my closest friend in this world. God keep you happy, blessed & at peace always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment