Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FIREPROOF...

I feel it’s been ages since I got to actually sit down & write a blog… had been caught up with a few things & hence couldn’t.

It’s simply interesting to know how Satan sneakily intrudes in our daily lives & delays the surge of god’s blessings into our life... and the worst part is that he uses, we ourselves, in making this happen...

I’d like to pen on the movie FIREPROOF, which was gifted to us by my sister in law all the way from Canada. From the day we received it, we wanted to watch the movie, but it just kept holding off for some reason or the other... but finally after about a month or so, we decided to watch the movie, come what may!

The movie is an inspirational one on marriage and the simple, yet amazing message in the movie is to love your partner unconditionally... I simply love the theme which goes like, ‘Never leave your partner behind’... it also includes a number of god’s promises mentioned in the word. It’s a story of a firefighter, who puts out the fire at homes around his neighborhood, but fails to put out the fire in his own home. I mean the strife between him & his wife... I guess most couples could relate to this story… & how the love dare changes the husband’s love for his wife & how he begins to accept the lord to work in his life, is simply a must see… how God put a new & fresh love in his heart for his wife & day by day, how he learns to love her unconditionally…

I strongly believe in this… the secret behind a vigorous & blissful marriage, is for the spouses to simply love each other unconditionally… well, I was so moved by the movie, that by the end I had tears rolling off my cheeks… beautiful… I wish more & more production houses come out with movies like the FIREPROOF & the like & help spread God’s love through their messages…

May God richly bless each & everyone of you!

PS: try & get to see this movie… please…

No comments:

Post a Comment